You may have heard me talk about identifying your dominant clairs, or seen references to clairvoyance in your other spiritual work. Sometimes this term gets used without fully explaining what it is, and how the clairs’ influence your intuition. What you may not know, is that your clairs determine how you absorb & interpret the energetic information around you. It’s what triggers that little voice inside, letting you know “oh there’s more going on here”.
Just like you have five physical senses that constantly transmit information about your environment – typically for protection, we also have four main spiritual or intuitive senses: The Clairs.
Here’s a really brief overview on the four main Clairs:
- Clairvoyance: You have heightened “vision”, like being able to see auras or your ideas playing out in front of you like daydreams, or your eyes playing tricks on you.
- Clairaudience: You may hear messages or words that just pop in. You build strong connections by listening.
- Claircognizance: You’re the one with the ideas that pop in and can quickly recall information and skills, even if you aren’t sure how they got there in the first place.
- Clairsentience: You have incredible emotional insight and can read others’ intentions, or what they might be afraid of in that moment.
Before I became aware of my gifts and what they meant, I was both fascinated and completely freaked out. These gifts are so valuable, and lead to deeper connections with the people in your life, your environment and trusting yourself. This is truly why we call them “gifts”. But they can also be a burden. When we don’t know how to manage them it can feel overwhelming, distracting, or even disorienting. You’re walking around and you know way too much, all the time, you don’t quite understand why and the worst part is it doesn’t come with an off switch. So exhausting!!!!
How to figure out your dominant Clair
This is why it’s important to figure out what your dominant Clair is, and how to use all of your spiritual senses so they help you instead of hinder you. The more you recognize what your clair style is and accept what it’s telling you, you’ll find yourself both welcoming that knowledge and realizing there’s so much more you can do with it. Sadly, we’re often taught to ignore these nudges of intuition. Here’s what I’ve seen intuitive souls pursue after they stop ignoring & start embracing their spidey senses:
- Trust themselves deeply in a way they never have before
- Change their career path to be in alignment with who they truly are
- Run a successful, spirit based business
- Advocate more for themselves, both in their careers and relationships
- Gain confidence in themselves and their abilities
Wanna learn more? Here are two ways for you to dive right in and discover what your dominant Clair is:
Download and complete a free Clairs quiz, and join me for a free interactive group session to discuss your quiz results IRL on January 6th, 2021. Download the Clair Quiz Here & Sign Up for Class Here.
Are you ready to dive in?? Sign up for my seven-week course that explores the four main clairs and your individual strengths within each one. It’s a deep dive into your spiritual side. The next session runs from January 13th to March 2nd. Learn more & Sign up here.