This Policy together with our terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which I, Ilia Stranko of Ilia Healing Arts, will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site www.iliastranko.com.
When you use the site www.iliastranko.com, there are a number of ways in which you provide information, and other data to us. By using this site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below:
We may use your information to:
- Send you our newsletters from time to time.
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please inform us by writing to email@example.com.
If you do not want to receive information from our carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you, please inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries), our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of $10.00. Please allow up to 30 days upon receipt of payment to process your request.